As a boudoir photographer, your privacy is extremely important to me. Taking your clothes off in front of someone can be scary! And I get a lot of women who are hesitant to book a boudoir session because they’re afraid their images will be floating around the internet somewhere. I totally get it. I’m a pretty private person too! For those of you who feel the same way, I want to tell you about my Boudoir Privacy & Sharing Policy so you can learn you have NOTHING to fear!
Boudoir photography is super intimate and some of my clients prefer to keep their images to themselves, or to share them only with their partner. You can rest assured knowing that all of the images that we create together during your session are… 100% private. I will only publish your images for self-promotion, editorial purposes, or marketing, if I have your written consent. Your images are treated as confidential unless you choose otherwise.
What You Need to Know
I’ve set up a few safeguards to ensure that your privacy will be protected at all times, and you will have complete control over which images (if any) are released and where they appear. Here’s what I want you to know about Alison Marie Photography Boudoir Privacy & Sharing:
- All images that you see on the Alison Marie Photography website and marketing materials are used with permission.
- Upon booking, you’ll be given our contract which contains a number of different privacy options for you to choose from.
- You always have the right to keep all images private.
- The only people present during your photo session are women (hair & makeup artists).
- I edit all images in private and only my eyes see your photos.
- After your session, we’ll discuss which images (if any) you grant me permission to use, and how and where I will use them.
- I don’t show faces unless I have your written consent.
- Your name will never be associated with your photos and I will not tag you in any images you consent for me to use.
- I do not publish any images without the client’s written consent. Some clients are excited to share and show off their beautiful images and others may not be in the position to share due to profession or community commitments. No matter what you decide I will fully respect your decision!
Your boudoir experience with Alison Marie Photography should be absolutely amazing, from the initial booking to receiving your final products and everything in between. I’ll walk you through EVERYTHING, including whether you want to share your photos, or keep them private! If you have any questions about my privacy & sharing safeguards, please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your situation!