Hey soon-to-be seniors! It’s time to start thinking about your senior portraits! Have you scheduled yours yet? Here’s your chance to SAVE!
Alisonmarie photography is having a contest on our Facebook fan page to pick two (yes TWO!) senior portrait winners! Enter to win a FREE portrait session! A $199 value!
What’s included in the FREE session:
• creative fee
• consultation to discuss your session (optional)
• up to 90mins at the location of your choice (within 15 miles of 01077)
• up to 4 outfit changes
• post processing of all images (blemish removal included)
• online gallery to share with your family & friends
• $50 print or product credit
• Plus receive 20% off any a la carte items
Here’s how to play:
Head on over to Facebook and tag alisonmarie photography in your status. Something like “I can’t wait to win a senior portrait session with alisonmarie Photography!” will do just fine! Be creative! Make sure you “like” the alisonmarie photography page first and use the @ symbol in order for the tag to work.
Next, post a picture of yourself along with your name on our wall. It can be any picture that you want (I recommend you set the post to “PUBLIC” so people that aren’t your friend can vote ).
Last, get your friends & family to vote! They must first “like” our page and then “Like” your photo. Comments do not count as votes. The two seniors (1 boy and 1 girl) with the most “likes” on their photo WIN!
Simple as that!
(tip: an easy way to see the photos that are being entered into the Senior Portrait Contest, change your viewing status from “Highlights” to “Posts by Others” while viewing my fan page)
FAQ’s & Contest Rules:
- Contest ends Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 at 11:59pm.
- Participants must be a high school student (or parent of a high school student) graduating in 2012 or 2013.
- Participants must tag alisonmarie photography in their status’ in addition to posting a photo of themselves in order to qualify.
- Participants, friends & family must “like” the alisonmarie photography fan page in order for their entry and/or vote to count.
- Only ONE entry per person
- Only ONE vote per person
- Photo comments do not count as votes
- The winners (1 boy and 1 girl) will be announced on Wednesday, April 25th, 2012.
- Winners must redeem by October 31st, 2012
- If a winner doesn’t qualify based on the above rules, the next senior with the highest votes wins and so on
Q: Can I post a link on my facebook page to get my friends and family to vote for me?
A: Yes, your friends will have to become a fan of our facebook page in order to vote which we welcome!
Q: Can my friends participate too?
A: Yes, this contest is open to all high school Juniors and Seniors (graduating in 2012 or 2013)
Q: I won, can I give my package to a friend?
A: Sorry but your prize is non transferable
Q: I won, what do I do?
A: Contact us at Alison@alisonmariephotography.com and we will email you with all of the details!
and now on to some photos….
Elaina ~ Class of 2012
I have been DYING to post some of the images from this session for quite awhile now, but just couldn’t find the time! I had the pleasure of shooting Elaina’s high school senior portraits back in September (Eeeks! it’s now April!) & have come to the conclusion that I really love doing senior sessions! They are just so much fun & really allow me to be creative with my clients. Elaina was so great & did everything I asked her to do… even when I asked her to sit in the middle of a field on a vintage loveseat! I had so much fun! I even rocked her riding boots in order to let her borrow mine because she forgot hers.. wish I got a picture of that! LOL
Here are some of my favs!