I love, love, love how these Granville MA senior portraits came out! As a natural light photographer, I’m just a little at the mercy of the elements. So when all the things aligned for a beautiful evening session at the Granville waterwheel, I was psyched. I love that area for the organic beauty of the landscape, but it didn’t hurt that Nora was a fabulous model! Her casual and natural style perfectly matched the scenery. Whether we were in the field, against the building or using the small pond as a backdrop, I think she nailed all the looks.
Nora came with all her wardrobe ideas ready to go, but figuring out what looks to go with isn’t always easy. I’m always here to help! Check out my Pinterest page for some great ideas planning your outfits for your senior session. I also want to share some other tips for making your senior session a success.
- Bring powder. Ladies, you can look all glowy in real life, but too much shine in the photo isn’t the best look. You want the whole YOU to shine, not just your face.
- Know your style. Stick with practiced hair styles and makeup so you look like yourself in the photos.
- Keep it simple. That goes for jewelry, makeup and hair. Too much sparkle can take away from the real focus — you!
- Get fresh. Guys and gals, if you’re going to get a haircut, do it in advance so you have that relaxed look.
- Bring options. It’s always good to have plenty of options. Think extra clothes, simple accessories, maybe even a shawl, sweater or jacket. It will not only switch up the photos, you may need it depending on the weather!
I hope you love your Granville MA senior portraits as much as I do, Nora! Have a FABULOUS senior year. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for all you seniors out there!
Ready to book your senior session? Yay! Contact me HERE.